What are the ways to gain weight fast that you think can help you? No idea? Read on.
Gaining weight rapidly is a lot easier than Rapid weight loss. However, it is important that you follow the right weight gainer regime so that you do not end up with an unattractive body and poor health. Weight gain regime needs to be customized based on your body type and requirements.
It also depends on your age because the younger you are, the faster is your metabolism. So, while someone in his thirties needs to restrict increasing the number of calories by 500 calories per day, a teenager can augment his weight gain diet by up to 1000 or 1500 calories. Your metabolic rate has to be kept in mind when you plan a weight gain regime. Below given are ten ways that lead to healthy weight gain.
Ways to Gain Weight Fast:
Following are the ways to gain weight fast if you really want to:
- Eat more frequently. From three of four meals a day, increase the number of meals to five or six per day.
- Eat more carbohydrates and proteins. Starchy veggies and high sugar fruits are great for weight gain. You can have fish, skinless poultry and any amount of low fat dairy products. One very effective way is to stir in honey with warm low fat milk and drink every night. This can get you extra pounds quickly.
- Increase the size of your portions.
- Increase fat amount in food. Olive oil, oils from nuts and seeds, sun flower oil, safflower oil and fish oil are great for weight gain. They do not increase your blood cholesterol because they are high in good cholesterol levels. Do not eat saturated fats just because you are trying to gain weight. Monosaturated fats are still the best option.
- Never skip breakfast. Moreover, make sure that you have a sumptuous one.
- Embark on a low intensity exercise regime including weight training and squats to gain muscle mass and to keep those excess calories from turning into undesirable fats. Avoid high intensity exercises like running and shift to walking.
- Rest and sleep are very important when you are trying to gain weight. Get a short nap after your mid day meals and sleep for a good long eight hours in the night.
- Healthy weight gainer supplements are great for fast weight gain. However, do not get carried away and consume them in excess. Stick to the recommended consumption.
- Drink weight gain products before, during and after workout. This is one of the best things you can do for quick weight gain. Do not give a gap of more than 45 minutes before or after workout when you take these drinks.
- If you are unable to gain weight no matter what you try, see a doctor immediately. There might be something deeper than fast metabolism that is preventing weight gain.
After gaining weight with these ways to gain weight fast, be sure to not gain excessive weight. If you do, it will be important to follow these Weight loss tips to maintain an optimal weight.