10 Ways to Easily Cut Calories Every Single Day
If you have no idea what the ways to easily cut calories off your diet are, worry not; you’re going to cover not a single or two but 10 different ways you can actually reduce your caloric intake for real in this article.
Before we start, let us give you an overview of reducing calories’ struggle that most people face.
Struggle to Cut Calories Every Day:
Knowing what it takes to cut calories off your diet is one of the struggles most people hate, making them search for anything that could aid in overcoming this struggle and this is where the how-to concept to reduce calories comes into existence.
We had to share this struggle with you so you can take reducing calories as a serious task and goal if you really want to get into shape and live healthier.
10 Effective Ways to Cut Calories:
You can easily cut calories every day just by making a few simple changes. Here are 10 simple tips to reduce your daily caloric intake.
- Limit your sugar intake. Sugar spikes your insulin levels and encourages your body to store fat. Avoid foods that list sugar in the first four ingredients.
Cutting down on sugar can reduce calories by 100 or more per day.
- Eat cereal for breakfast such as Total, Special K, Cheerios, and Grape Nuts. Choose a cereal that is high in fiber and nutrients – but not laden with sugar.
Eating cereal every morning can cut calories by 200 or more per day.
- Drink good old fashioned regular coffee. Did you know one fancy flavored coffee can have as much as 500 calories? And it’s easy to pack an additional 100 to 150 calories per cup of coffee by adding flavored creamer. Use nonfat powdered milk in your coffee in place of cream.
You can easily cut calories by 500 or more per day!
- Avoid white foods such as white rice, flour and sugar. It takes twice as much “white” food to fill you up as their healthier whole grain counter-part.
Reduce calories by 100 or more per day with this easy tip.
- Load up on vegetables. Add vegetables to everything! You can fill up your casseroles, pasta salads, stir-fries, omelets, sandwiches – you name it with veggies. They also make great snacks. Dip them in salsa and you’ll be having a filling great tasting crunchy snack that has hardly any calories. There are so many low calories foods you can try without even thinking of a harm side.
You can educe calories by 100 or more per day this way.
- Munch on air popped popcorn. It’s filling and low in calories – just pass on the salt and hold the butter.
Reduce calories by 100 or more with this tip.
- Craving cookies? Try eating low fat cookies such as gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, animal crackers and graham crackers.
Cutting calories by 100 or more per serving this way is one of the best ways.
- Craving sweets? There’s several sweet tasting deserts you can choose from. Try frozen grapes or a frozen banana. Fresh fruit is sweet and full of nutrients. Have a bowl of Jell-O (add fruit to your Jell-O) and you can even top it with whipped cream for a delicious low calorie desert. Satisfy your chocolate craving by having chocolate pudding or drinking low-fat chocolate milk or hot cocoa.
Reduce calories by 200 or more per serving with this tip.
- Drink V8 Juice 30 minutes before your meal. It’s full of nutrients and is one of the few drinks that actually curb your appetite.
Cut calories by 50 or more at your next meal this way.
- Cheat! You need to give yourself permission to have a cheat day. On that day you can eat your favorite high calorie foods. This keeps you from feeling deprived and makes it easier to stay on track the rest of the week.
This is how you can limit your caloric intake the easiest ways.
Please know that calories play an important role for building muscle and losing weight as well – if you know how to play with the calorie-game, you can easily win the body of your dreams.