There is no one size fits all approach to weight loss but there are some common grounds where all weight loss efforts meets. Below are highlights of some very vital tips to burn fat and achieve a sustainable weight loss goal.
- Stop making excuses.
– they don’t burn calories, instead make a decision to start a healthy lifestyle change.
- Detox twice a week
– to remove toxins from your body and accelerate your weight loss.
- Take a glass of plain or fruity water first thing in the morning
– to cleanse your system and kick start your weight loss.
- Preplan and prepare your meals by yourself
– to watch what goes inside and keep you on track.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily
– to keep you hydrated enough to lose weight faster.
- Reduce salt intake
– so your body don’t retain water and to avoid feeling bloated.
- Never skip breakfast
– so you don’t overeat later and also to have enough energy for your daily activities.
- Cut out or reduce processed foods and added sugar
they lead to craving and are mostly stored as fats in your body.
- Include protein in all your meals
– they help keep you full longer and they help burn fat.
- Eat 2 servings of fruits and 3 servings of vegetables daily
– they supply your body with vitamins and mineral and speeds up weight loss.
- Don’t starve yourself to loss weight
– it paves way for failure because you cannot starve forever.
- Add spices and herbs to your food
– they give your metabolism a kick.
- Eat more of whole and organic foods
– they make you healthier and are very good for weight loss because they are less toxic.
- Drink fruits and vegetable juice and smoothies
– to aid digestion and aid weight loss.
- Exercise 30 minutes daily for at least 4 times weekly