How a 7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe Work?
Here’s how this 7 day cabbage soup diet recipe works: this weight loss program/ recipe is a short-term solution which provides a strict eating plan for seven days – you are not allowed to have fun with all of the remaining junk foods other than cabbage and its partners that you can use in recipe. Its name is derived from the major ingredient (cabbage) in the soup which you can eat as much as you’d like with no restrictions and conditions throughout the whole seven day period.
There are also other items such a veggies, fruits and brown rice that you can use to add in the recipe, as mentioned earlier as partners.
7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe:
It is better to consult with your doctor before considering this recipe.
Day 1: On the very first day, you’re allowed to have fun with cabbage soup, plus you can add up any fruit that you want with that soup (except bananas). You are supposed to drink more water, and liquid diet recipes – you must use no milk and sugar added liquids.
Day 2: On the 2nd day of diet plan, you are allowed to have cabbage soup, with vegetables (doesn’t matter the type: raw, boiled or steamed) while avoiding peas, dry beans, and corn. When it’s time for dinner, try eating boiled potato.
Day 3: On the 3rd day, you are allowed to have cabbage soup with both veggies and fruits (with exceptions mentioned in above 2 day plan) while avoiding baked potato.
Day 4: On the 4th day, you can have cabbage soup with bananas (up to 8) plus fat-free milk. You are eating these because of the aim of lessening your desire to eat sweets and sugar added stuff.
Day 5: On the 5th day of plan, you can have cabbage soup with tomatoes (up to 8) plus meat or fish (up to 450 grams).
Day 6: On 6th day, you are allowed to have cabbage soup including veggies and meat.
Day 7: On the last day of plan, you can have cabbage soup with pure juice of fruits, brown rice, and vegetables.
Benefits of 7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet:
The benefits of the cabbage soup diet plan/ recipe are numerous.
Firstly, you can have this diet/ recipe ready up in few hours, that too in home.
Secondly, this recipes involves whole foods that are better for a healthier life.
Thirdly, it’s easier for you to switch to another diet plan just after you’re done with 7 day cabbage soup diet recipe/ plan.
Drawbacks of 7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet:
The drawbacks are few. Although this diet recipe/ plan is not a long-term weight loss solution that you must focus on, it’s a source to a healthier diet that you can have if you want.
It lacks nutritional grounding if you can manage and try to look at this diet from the perspective of the food pyramid .
Lastly, it’s not easier for a person to be dependent on soups, all week long.
- 6 large green onions
- 2 green peppers
- 1 to 2 cans of tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 container/ pot
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1 head of cabbage
- 1 package of Lipton Onion soup mix
- 1 to 2 cubes of bouillon
- 1 48oz can V8 juice
- Taste ingredients: salt, pepper, parsley, curry, garlic powder, etc.
- Take green onions, slice them, and then add them to the pot.
- Now is the time to cut the green pepper too and add it to pot.
- Take cabbage, cut the outer layers off the cabbage, and add it to pot.
- Put the bunch of celery in pot too of your desired size.
- Cut carrots now into pieces, and add them to pot.
- Take mushrooms, slice them, and add them to pot.
- If you in favor and desire of something spicy, adding a small amount of cayenne pepper or curry can do the magic.
- For flavoring your soup and making it more delicious, try adding beef and chicken cubes. This will help you fulfill the need of salt and peppers as well.
- Add around 8-12 cups of water and V8 Juice in pot, cover the pot, and put heat on low.
- Let the soup boil/ cook for at least 2 hours.
- Pour salt and pepper if you want and enjoy your recipe.