Dissociated diet (dieta disociata) is one of the most queried diets of 2016 as per research due to it being helpful to people in becoming healthier and in shape. It is to keep in mind that this diet plan was introduced in early 90s while it’s getting famous since last 3 years.
Instead of wasting your time, let’s dive right into what this diet actually is about and how it works.
Dissociated Diet (Dieta Disociata) and Its Working:
Dissociated diet, also known as dieta disociata in Romanian language is a diet that suggests limiting your food groups into a single one – your consumption of foods all over the day should only relate to a single food group instead of many food groups.
For Example: If your food intake for breakfast is ‘Food A’ and that belongs to ‘Food Group A’, your ‘Food B’ that you’re going to be consuming either in breakfast with ‘Food A’ or later in lunch or dinner should only relate to ‘Food Group A’ since the idea is to limit the food groups into a single one.
If you are wondering why the idea to limiting food groups to consume into a single one is effective, it is believed and proved that it is not the food that makes people fat, but the combination of them all.
There exist five groups of food:
- Vegetables and legumes/beans
- Grain (cereal) foods, mostly wholegrain and/or high cereal fibre varieties
- Lean meats and poultry, fish, eggs, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes/beans
- Milk, yoghurt cheese and/or alternatives, mostly reduced fat
Benefits of Dissociated Diet (Dieta Disociata):
After getting done with the idea and working of dissociated diet, it is important to know what the benefits of this diet actually are.
- First and foremost, this diet actually helps lose weight.
- It helps improve your metabolism.
- Not only does it improve metabolism, but also the digestive system.
- Its idea is simple and easy to grasp.
- It helps fight hunger and keep you fuller, all day long.
- It aids when it comes to reaching the ideal weight.
- It helps fight obesity.
- Due to the foods combination in this diet, it is found that this diet helps improve bloating as well.
- It helps get rid of water weight.
Drawbacks of Dissociated Diet (Dieta Disociata):
Disadvantages of dissociated diet aka dieta disociata can be defined as:
- Choosing a wrong food group might sometimes be the cause of nutritional deficiencies.
- If you are trying to stick to this diet for a long time, you might get stressed and devastated since sticking to the same food group for a long time is not a pleasure for most people.
- Due to lack of protein in this diet, you might experience muscle weakening.
- If you are below 22, it is strictly not recommended for you to use this diet since it can affect your growth ratio.
- It is found that most people regain the lost weight after switching back to their normal diets.
Is Dissociated Diet (Dieta Disociata) Safe?
The biggest concern relating to dissociated diets is whether this approach to lose weight and get fit is safe or not. If you read the merits and demerits of this diet, it is clearly stated that any person aged below 22 should avoid this diet since the core focus of this diet is on improving digestive system in order to lose weight and not the nutritional part that plays an important role in one’s health.
Few things (like having no focus on nutritional part) make this diet worse while few (like reaching your ideal weight without making yourself hungry) make this diet to be one of the good ones.
7 Essentials to Dissociated Diet Success:
Followings are some of most effective ways you can make your dissociated diet (dieta disociata) successful:
- It is suggested to exercise along with dissociated diets.
- It is recommended to eat your last meal before 7:00 PM.
- It is advised to not drink anything before or during meal so the digestive system works just fine.
- It is important for you to be consuming your meals only after 3 hours of your last meal in order to completely absorb the nutrition.
- It is to keep in mind that you are only allowed to choose from a single food group.
- It is strictly suggested to not miss any of your daily meals in order to lose weight healthily – missing onto meals is one of unhealthy ways to lose weight.
- If you are used to alcohol and caffeine, you need to stop their consumption right now.
If you follow the rules and ways that help dissociated diet (dieta disociata) become effective, you will be able to see the results as soon as possible.