How to Lose 30 Pounds in 2 Weeks Effectively
- How to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks only?
- Is it even possible?
- What things matter to make this idea happen?
- What do you suggest to lose that much weight in 2 months?
- And so on.
These are the question we (Weightalogue) often get asked by people trying to actually lose extra weight, that too in the short time period.
What we’ve come to know by questions that we often receive are that losing weight is harder than gaining weight for many people; many people find it hard to lose weight than gain some. Upon asking them about their daily life routines, we’ve also come to know that most people (71 out of 100) weren’t serious about making this happen (weight loss in that case). Which is why we always mention to be very serious when it comes to losing weight.
ANSWERING HOW TO LOSE 30 POUNDS IN 2 WEEKS:
Let us now answer the core question whether losing 30 pounds in 2 weeks is even possible or not.
“Losing 30 pounds in 2 weeks only is not normal is must be avoided – no person on earth can lose this much weight in only 2 weeks and if that person is somehow losing the same numbers of weight (30 pounds in that case), he/ she is in serious trouble and should immediately do something about it.”
With that said, you can push yourself to lose more weight but asking how to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks is not an option.
HOW TO LOSE 30 POUNDS IN 2 WEEKS OR MORE:
Now that you know it’s unhealthy to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks, we’ll try to lose 30 pounds in more than 2 weeks or try to lose weight more weight (not exact 30 pounds but less) within 2 weeks.
To do that, let’s get started with ways that help achieve this goal.
1 – DIET:
Anything healthy starts with diet; if your diet is perfect, you’re healthy. With that said, you need to be super serious about what you’re consuming/ eating and how often do you eat (eating schedule). These two are main cores of diet. If you somehow learn these two things and implement them in your daily life routine, you win.
Let’s now wind-up the above paragraph and mention its cores below:
- Know what you eat.
- Know when you eat.
That’s all you need for a perfect diet plan to start with.
Apart from the cores above, there are other essential parts of diet you should know about so let’s start with them.
- Eat less but healthy.
- Don’t fast.
- Don’t cut off fats from your diet.
- Drink lots of water.
- Drink water immediately after waking up.
- Know how to eat.
- Don’t resist from eating.
- Don’t focus on proteins only.
- Avoid bad carbs foods.
- Don’t overeat.
- Eat in schedule.
- Don’t switch between diet plans.
- Don’t eat prior to sleeping.
- Be consistent with your diet plan.
Now that we’re done with most of the required steps for successful diet, below is the sample diet plan you can use to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks or more.
The most important meal of your day is breakfast and if you’re missing on it, you’re doing yourself harm.
No healthy day can start without doing breakfast and it must be priority.
Following are some of benefits of doing breakfast:
- Breakfast helps your metabolic rate to go higher.
- Breakfast increases your energy level.
- Breakfast keeps you non-hungry for hours.
- Breakfast helps jumpstart your day.
With that said, you’re also suggested to include in your breakfast a food that’s healthy because if the food is unhealthy, it makes no sense to do a breakfast – it’s better to miss on it if the food is harmful for your body.
Some of the healthy foods for breakfast are:
- Olive oil
- Sugar-free gelatine
- Low sodium meat
- Fresh or bottled lemon
- Raw almonds unsalted
- Cherry tomatoes
- Romaine lettuce
- Bagged spinach
- Chicken or turkey
- Mixed berries
- Natural yogurt
- Green tea
- Almond milk
- Whole grain
After you’re done with breakfast, you won’t be able to eat much in lunch time and that’s perfect.
You can eat anything you like in this part but eating in limit is recommended.
Most people believe and skip lunch after breakfast and do dinner instead thinking skipping meal will help them lose weight. Well, that’s true but that’s unhealthy – there are many ways you can lose weight but they are unhealthy and should be avoided. The best experience is to eat less but healthy in lunch.
Dinner is the last part of the day and here’s how it should go:
- Your body doesn’t need more energy in night so it’s better to eat foods that are low in calorie.
- You don’t need to increase your metabolic rate here in this part of your day.
- Anything fried should must be avoided.
- You can eat chicken breast and anything relatable but it should be cooked, grilled, or baked, that too in lesser quantity.
Keeping the key-points in mind, you can eat fruits, vegetables, and low calorie foods in dinner because they aid the most when trying to lose weight effectively.
Following is the list of foods you can eat in dinner:
- Beet root
- Green beans
- Blue berries
2 – EXERCISE:
After getting done with the diet part of answering how to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks or more, here comes the exercising part.
Exercising is essential and should must be considered if the target is to lose more weight in less time.
Exercising and healthy diet go hand in hand; if you’re dieting and not exercising, you won’t be healthier – if you’re exercising and not dieting, you won’t be healthier. You might lose weight while doing any of two but the result won’t be as same as that of doing both exercise and diet together.
To know why exercise is important, below are some of its benefits:
- Exercise helps every part of the body.
- Exercise helps improve your mind as well (yoga for example can help meditate your mind).
- Exercise gets you in shape.
- Exercise makes you healthier.
- Exercise helps a person age well.
- Exercise helps lower the risk of diseases.
- Exercise helps lose weight.
- Exercise helps to cut off extra fats.
- Exercise increases your stamina of doing tasks.
- Exercise helps you live longer.
- Exercise boosts energy level of your body.
- Exercise improves your mood.
- Exercise helps you sleep better and in peace.
- Exercise helps you improve your sex life.
- Exercise strengthens you.
- Exercise makes you flexible.
- Exercise helps improve your quality of life.
Mentioned above are only few benefits of doing exercise daily.
Now that you know why exercising is a must-do thing, here are types of exercising that exists:
- Aerobic Exercises.
- Strength Exercises.
- Balance Exercises.
- Flexibility Exercise.
Let’s now start with the first one.
Aerobic exercises help your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy by increasing your heart rate and breathing thus making you fit and healthy.
- Jogging and Dancing are examples of aerobic exercises.
Strength exercises help you build strength and muscles. They make your muscles stronger so you can enjoy daily activities with no hassle.
- Lifting weights is an example of strength exercises.
If you have idea of how aged people easily fall, you might realize why balance exercises matter that help prevent falls.
- Standing on one foot and Tai Chi are examples of balance exercises.
Being flexible helps you overcome many difficulties in daily life and that’s what flexibility exercises target; these exercises stretch your muscle allowing you to freely move your body into different positions.
- Yoga and Call Stretch are example of flexibility exercises.
Now that we’re done covering both the diet and exercise parts needed to actually lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks or more, here are few more things that you should consider doing to make your 14 days plan for losing weight even more effective:
- Read labels on food items to know what you’re purchasing.
- Avoid anything sugary.
- Drink green tea every day to fasten the process of losing weight.
- Reduce of intake of anything that has bad carbs.
- Exercise for minimum of 45 minutes.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Stay consistent.
If you have anything thing else that you want us to know about, relating how to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks or more, feel free to contact us or comment below and we’ll start discussing it with you.